Explore the StarGrid-Building virtual civilization in the EMIT world with wisdom
EMIT has released its latest Epoch scene, the StarGrid. Evoking its name, the StarGrid scene will shine brightly in the history of EMIT’s civilization.
I. Birth of EMIT World Virtual Civilization
Civilization is the accumulation of economy, technology and culture over the course of history. In social practice, human beings evolved a brilliant civilization on Earth by constant exploration and innovation with wisdom. EMIT, as a completely decentralized world, will inevitably evolve its own civilization, a virtual civilization, as it continuously grows and expands.
1. EMIT has the economic, social, and material basis for the birth of a virtual civilization
EMIT uses EMIT-Epoch as a framework for a social experiment to map the economic structure of the real world to the virtual world. Through the PoN algorithm, it is introducing, creating, consuming, and solidifying value in the virtual world, and creating huge endogenous GDP by expanding structurally different and interdependent economic scenes.
EMIT uses EMIT-Core as its physical foundation, a high-quality decentralized cryptographic network with high performance and excellent accessibility, enabling enthusiasts smoothly to participate in the construction of this virtual world.
2. The product of a lot of work and improvement
EMIT-Epoch has successively released Altar, Chaos, Team Mining and Relics Marketplace scenes, forming the simplest economic loop of the EMIT world. They include mining and refining of NFTs, as well as token production and consumption, based on PoN, a simple labor employment market, and a NFT trading market.
EMIT-Core has released a decentralized cross-chain feature to enable the Epoch ecosystem to seamlessly span multiple blockchain networks. The current list includes Ethereum, BSC, Torn, Solana and Tron. Core, the underlying network based on RandCheck consensus, will also coming soon.
The EMIT Parchment Paper: https://doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/xr8b6
The EMIT Whitepaper: https://doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/bymuk
Official website: https://emit.technology/
II. Interpreting the future of the EMIT civilization with wisdom
The old EMIT-Epoch scenes included NFT mining, PoN algorithm mining, simple labor and NFT trading market. For the new scene (StarGrid), we will introduce a flexible military simulation scene as the framework.
1. The world of StarGrid interpreted by wisdom
The StarGrid scene will be a never-ending military simulation, forming strong connections and complex structures with the economies of future and past scenes. As production, trading, alliances and battles are interpreted, their unique cultures, complex economic structures, and history will evolve, undoubtedly accelerating the development of the EMIT civilization.
2. What can you do in the StarGrid?
● Get a distinct identity and many planets, representing the accumulation of your wisdom and economic work in the scene.
● Produce corresponding elemental tokens from your planets, which constitute real wealth.
● Increase your productivity, and that of all your planets.
● Trade your output and production materials with other users.
● StarGrid does not encourage battles, but it does have a combat function, so you can fight for your rights.
● Build or join a defense and production alliance to better protect your planets and production resources.
● You can even build your own kingdom in it with your friends.
III. How to join EMIT
EMIT telegram community: https://t.me/emit_protocol
EMIT twitter: https://twitter.com/emit_protocol
EMIT medium: https://emitprotocol.medium.com/