I. EMIT support for BSC cross-chain functionality officially released
EMIT Epoch is a cross-chain ecosystem, its smart contracts and tokens can exist on several different blockchains. Following EMIT’s cross-chain support for Ethereum, Super ZERO, and TRON, EMIT has officially released cross-chain support for the BSC chain. The release of BSC cross-chain means that EMIT has opened a channel to link with Binance ecosystem, which provides a prerequisite for the subsequent deeper interaction between EMIT and Binance ecosystem.
Currently, the token that can be transferred to BSC in EMIT is LIGHT, which is the first token in EMIT Epoch ecosystem and can be mined in Epoch ecosystem to get $LIGHT.
1. LIGHT tokens on Super Zero can be transferred to BSC as bLIGHT tokens via cross-chain functionality.
2. The bLIGHT tokens on BSC can in turn be transferred to Super Zero as LIGHT tokens.
For more information, please refer to the EMIT Epoch cross-chain asset description at
II. bLIGHT tokens have already be provided liquidity on Pancakeswap
1. The bLIGHT pair on Pancakeswap is bLIGHT/BNB with an initial pricing of $0.03/bLIGHT.
2. The contract address for bLIGHT on BSC is 0x944854f404c7C0dF9780651D9B29947C89D8fD19, from which you can search for bLIGHT tokens on pancakeswap.finance.
3. Introduction of $LIGHT&$DARK economic model: https://emit-protocol.gitbook.io/emit-documents/emit-epoch/introduction-to-the-light-and-dark-economic-models
Click on the link to download the first version of the EMIT wallet: https://emit.technology/wallet/download/index.html
To learn more about EMIT crypto technology, please contact:
You can get more information through the following channels.